Join Us for Sunday Services!
Our weekly times of gathering as a united community of believers. Together we worship King Jesus and join to equip and to be equipped to advance the Kingdom of God right here on earth! Children are encouraged to join in worship and to participate in the Children’s church service. Preservice prayer is from 9:00-9:45 in the Bothell Room next to the main sanctuary.
Consider joining a small group for fellowship and discipleship opportunities. We are a family of believing believers who endeavor to live out our faith. Together, we journey and grow as we mature into our true identities and purposes.
We have many opportunities to serve, volunteer, and to minister, as each of us is an important part of the body of Christ. Click here to complete a short interest form to learn more about finding your place at Word of His Grace.
Share the Gospel– (the Good News!)
- This can be as easy as sharing your own powerful testimony or praying for others and letting God do what He does and touch them with His Holy Spirit, through you!
- Invite people to join in our services, check out the website at www.wordofhisgracechurch.org, and to join us for special events.
- Share links to Sunday’s messages on your social media or via email.
- Like, Follow, and Share our Facebook page; Subscribe and Like our YouTube channel.
- Share with others what the Lord is doing in your life and in the Life of others.
- Coordinate, or ask about joining in on, a partnering mission field. We have many opportunities locally and world-wide!
- Easy share by copying and pasting this message into an email or as a message on your social media:
Hi Friend, Do you want to learn more about the love of Jesus? Want to experience real change in your life or in your community? I am being transformed by the love of Jesus and I would love to share what is happening at Word of His Grace Church! You can hear from Pastor Matt on this short video if you want to check it out. I hope that this blesses you!